One of the recipes I liked to cook quickly that was healthy and great if you want to get lean is stewed jerk chicken breast that is flavoured with curry.
The chicken breast recipe is great for shredding fat. And you can easily eat it as a snack or in a meal with vegetables and rice.
You will need:
- Jerk marinade
- Chicken Breast
- Cut the chicken breast into small diced pieces.
- Place into a bowl
- Add the curry and salt to taste.
- Add Olive Oil into the frying pan and get the oil onto a medium heat.
- Put in the chicken and cook until it gets to a golden brown colour.
- Chop the onions, tomatoes, and capsicum into small pieces.
- Once the chicken is brown, add in the vegetables and mix.
- Add in water to start stewing the chicken.
- Add in 1 teaspoon of jerk marinade.
- Stew for 10-15 minutes on a low heat.
- Once the water level is almost at the base level of the pan, remove from the stove.
- Taste one of the pieces to ensure that the flavour is infused inside the chicken breast.